12 Castle Street, Cirencester, United Kingdom
01285 641414

Soushi Cirencester Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Soushi Jan 30, 2010
Soushi is a sushi restaurant in Cirencester, which is a small market town on the edge of the Cotswolds near Swindon. The restaurant does have a website in you are interested in checking what they have on offer.

It is based in a side street in a quiet part of the town, not far from the church, and can be a bit of a mission to find. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and the chef was recruited in from Japan. How on earth you persuade a Japanese sushi chef that he wants to work in Cirencester is beyond me, but there you are, and here he is too. The food is excellent, especially the sashimi. The menu is quite short, which is a good thing because it means that the food is very fresh and very nice.

There is a nice wine list and the restaurant also serves draft Asahi. There are no desserts. The decoration is pleasant and airy, and not too formal.

The only slight draw back is that there is only one toilet, which can be a bit chilly too. But that is a very minor thing to complain about.

I would go back, if I ever find myself in Cirencester again.
sarahelaine says:
It's one of my favourite kinds of food. :)
Posted on: Feb 15, 2010
kalpita says:
Congrats... Here in Kampala I tasted Japanese food my meal included marinated raw fish...It was a special part of lunch box....
Posted on: Feb 14, 2010