21309 Hawthorne Boulevard, Torrance, CA, USA

Souplantation Torrance Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Super Salad Bar at Souplantation Jun 14, 2013
I really wanted to get back to a Souplantation. We went to the Torrance location for dinner on Friday evening. It's located in the Torrance Restaurant Row, and so was perhaps not as crowded as it otherwise might have been on a Friday evening. (Not that there were not a lot of people there!)

The central idea of Souplantation is the extensive Salad Bar. For a fixed price, guests get self-service salad bar together with choices of pasta, potato, soup, and bread in as many combinations as one might want. I like the salad bar, as there are a variety of greens choices to start with followed by vegetables and toppings to add. It's the most extensive of any salad bar and beats Ruby Tuesday's salad bar, which I also like very much. I added French Onion Soup and a Baked Potato. No pasta needed!

Dessert is included, too. I has a make-your-own sundae with soft-serve ice cream.

This place is ideal for groups and families!

Locations throughout California and the Western states. I've also been to the Pasadena restaurant.
Salad Bar selections at Souplantat…
X_Drive says:
Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes have a location in Fresno. Used to have one in Bakersfield too. :D
Posted on: Jul 20, 2013