Soup Cellar

815 Front St # B, Leavenworth, WA, USA - (509) 548-6300

Soup Cellar Leavenworth Reviews

SJWadsworth SJWadswo…
Burgers, Brats, and Brews! Jan 16, 2010
In the middle of our fun Saturday wandering around the shops in Leavenworth, we wanted something quick to eat and a place to sit down out of the winter chill and warm up. There are plenty of places to grab a quick bratwurst on a bun, but we wanted to try something none of us have been to before. Standing on Front street across from the main gazebo area where the Leavenworth Ice Fest activities were taking place, we turned around and saw the Soup Cellar. We walked downstairs to the restaurant and you order then find a table. Immediately I spotted the Sausage Sampler with three different types of bratwurst and kielbasa over a bed of sauerkraut with hot german potato salad on the side. Right away seeing the german potato salad, I knew that was what I wanted to order. I could barely eat the three full size brats and had only half the kraut... but the potato salad was almost as good as the way my German grandfather can make it!

Definitely a great place with good food in the perfect location if you are out shopping and want to try some good German food.

Check Leavenworth Hotel Deals