Soul Kitchen hostel

Check Saint Petersburg Hotel Deals

Soul Kitchen hostel Saint Petersburg Reviews

christl3 christl3
Spectacular Experience! Aug 30, 2015
I cannot praise this hostel highly enough. Just when i was thinking i was getting a bit old for hostels a place like this makes me love them again!

It is extremely central, only a ten minute walk from most of the main attractions.

The staff are amazing and all very informative and friendly. On my friend's birthday (while we were there) they surprised her with a blueberry cake and a bottle of champagne. They also provide you with a map containing all of their restaurant and bar recommendations upon arrival. We went to many of them and were thoroughly pleased with every one!

The hostel is really well decorated with a lot of cool decor and funky furniture. There is a balcony to sit out on and enjoy the view of the river and the beautiful architecture.

The one thing that really impressed me was the abundance of facilities - they had hairdryers, umbrellas for rent, straighteners, stamps and a postbox (they post them for you!), free wifi and computers for use, free tea and coffee and shoe drying facilities (because it rains a lot in Saint P!).

The rooms are lovely, the beds are very comfortable. They all have little curtains for privacy. The only downside was maybe the rooms were a bit hot a times.

You will not regret staying here. It really added to our experience. I would definitely stay again.
PaulfromOz Paulfrom…
Perfect best hostel I know Jan 27, 2013
This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in, I could live here!

I cannot say a bad thing about this hostel, in fact I came back for a second stay.

All the staff were so helpful and helped me with everything they could.

They helped with transport, tours,a laundry service and even organised my airport taxi.

The location is right next to St Isaacs and a quick walk to Nevskiy Prospekt.

The facilities were great the rooms and bathroom were always spotless.

Loved the double bunk beds!
ggozutok ggozutok
Affordable backpackers hostel in st petersburg Jun 08, 2011
Its good located,close to all attractions,cosy, helpfull stuff. Recomanded to all backpackers who are really looking for something affordable by the same time in the city that walking distance to nevskyi area where all u can find in one.
Leo0nie Leo0nie
Lovely hostel in Saint petersburg Sep 09, 2009
I went for a week to Saint Petersburg and it was great! Its a little hostel in the centre of saint Petersburg. the people working in the hostel are very nice, they will help you with anything. Meeting people is very easy! There come travellers from all around the world!

Check Saint Petersburg Hotel Deals