Soria Moria Boutique Hotel

Soria Moria Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Soria Moria Boutique Hotel Siem Reap Reviews

hightide hightide
Nice, comfortable hotel close to night and old markets Dec 26, 2014
Arriving after a long bus ride from Phnom Penh-Siem Reap, we were glad to have finally made it to a welcoming, comfortable boutique hotel. Each of us got a coupon for a complimentary welcome drink (good for alcoholic or non alcoholic drink) to be redeemed at the drink stand by the jacuzzi tub on the top floor's roof top bar.

Our room was spacious with a balcony and 2 comfortable queen beds. I walked barefooted and found the bedroom floor to be a little dirty/dusty. The bathroom features a bathtub and modern style Asian toilet (pedestal toilet with a water hose beside it).

After an hour relaxing in the room with excellent wifi signal, I joined some of my tour mates at the jacuzzi and redeemed the welcome drink. I ordered a cocktail that was quickly made and tasted heavenly. Nice views from the roof top bar as well.

The lobby is big and comfortable to hang out at. They carry a variety of brochures and leaflets about popular things to do in Siem Reap. Throughout my stay, I needed to break US$100 notes (3 times) - every time, they gladly entertained me and broke my US$100 into smaller denominations. The concierge employees spoke good English, and they helped me ring some local businesses to confirm opening hours -- excellent customer service.

Breakfast at the hotel: There was a good selection of continental breakfast staples and local food.

Hotel location is good - about a 10 minute walk to the night and old markets.

I stayed here for 3 nights through my Geckos Adventures tour with a roommate and then extended an additional night for US$35 at the counter. For the last night, I got to keep the same room all for myself.

I booked airport transfer at the hotel lobby for US$8.

To sum it up, everything was perfect except for the room floor being a little dirty.
View from the roof top bar
My bed. Behind the curtain is the …
The lobby
The lobby decorated for Christmas
kimpigott kimpigott
Great roof top bar with great offers on food and cocktails Feb 21, 2012
I can't comment on the accommodation for this place but if the roof top bar, the drinks and the food are anything to go by then I would say the accommodation will be awesome. The first time was 2 for 1 on the cocktails and the food was like half price and the food looked amazing. I was more interested in the cocktails on this particular occasion and being able to enjoy the cocktails on the roof top bar was just perfect. You are not far from town and being able to look over the whole town whilst enjoying your cocktails, it doesn't get more perfect than that.

On another evening we went on an evening where it was $1 for both food and cocktails. This is a very popular night and getting a table was a bit tricky but the staff were very accommodating in trying to fit us in and we enjoyed some cocktails in the lobby while we waited.

They do also have a open air jacuzzi, now I'm not quite sure whether non guest are allowed to use this but each time I've been in, it's been so tempting to jump in, so ask them whether it can be used. I'm sure that would be another awesome way to watch sunset over Siem Reap.
deepbluuee deepbluu…
Great hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia Aug 14, 2011
I stayed for 3 nights in January 2011 and was extremely satisfied with the quality of the rooms and service of hotel staff. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. Every time I entered the main lobby I was welcomed with a smile.

I had large bright room located at the end of the hallway facing the street. I had no problem with the noise. The hotel is just 5-10 minute walk from Siem Reap central area where all restaurants and bars area. That area is very busy and noisy at night and I was glad that my hotel is not there.

The breakfast wasn’t so big. Just limited number of choice but it was tasty. The food in the rooftop restaurant was delicious. They have interesting selection of Cambodian and Scandinavian dishes. The view from the rooftop is spectacular.

One practical advice, the hotel had very affordable and excellent laundry service. It was the cheapest among all hotels I visited during my trip in South East Asia.

Enjoy your stay!
RiuEn RiuEn
Thanks for the memorable stay Oct 20, 2011
The staff is also very helpful, polite and pleasant,who were willing to assist you with just about any need that you might have.we love the beautiful clean rooms with reliable WiFi access although the bathroom is a little bit small.Great location, just 2 minutes walk to down town are. It was warm and friendly place to stay, Thanks for the memorable stay.we would definitely stay here again!

Soria Moria Boutique Hotel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes