Sophie's Cuban Cuisine

96 Chambers Street (between: Church Street & Broadway), New York, NY, USA

Sophie's Cuban Cuisine New York Reviews

Glynnes Glynnes
Cuban Cuisine Dec 01, 2011
Sophie’s Cuban Cuisine has several locations within Manhattan. While on assignment in the lower Manhattan area; I have frequented the Fulton Street and Chamber Street locations of Sophie’s Cuban Cuisine several times. The seven different varieties of Cuban Sandwiches priced at $6.95 (plus tax) make for a good meal and along with the daily specials that are not to be missed. However, what keeps me returning to Sophie’s is the arroz y frijoles y maduros that I have enjoyed for lunch over the Summer and Fall. I highly recommend Sophie’s Cuban Cuisine when you are in the City Hall area of Manhattan.

Sophie's Cuban Cuisine at 96 Chambers Street (between: Church Street and Broadway), New York 10007

Phone: 212-608-9900

Open: Monday – Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm, the Chambers Street location is closed on Saturday & Sunday

Directions: A, C, E, 1, 2, or 3 Train to Chambers Street in Manhattan

Also try Sophie’s Cuban Cuisine at 141 Fulton Street (between Broadway & Nassau Street), New York 10038, in the South Street Seaport, World Trade Center Area.

Phone: 212-608-6769

Open: Monday – Friday: 10:00am - 7:00pm, the Fulton Street location is closed on Saturday & Sunday

Directions: A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Train to Fulton Street in Manhattan
Sept922 says:
I love Cubanos! When I was in Miami this year I had like 3-4 in 2-3 days! Thanks for this!
Posted on: Dec 03, 2011
Glynnes says:
Thanks for taking the time to read my review. Sophie’s has become my #1 place to eat when in the neighborhood.
Posted on: Dec 02, 2011
Jamal1280 says:
Wow, seven varieties of Cuban sandwiches? Impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Dec 01, 2011