Sophia's Ristorante Italiano

Sierra Vista, Arizona

Sophia's Ristorante Italiano Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Quite simply 'Delectable' Feb 21, 2010
Another great Italian place I have eaten at is Sophia's Italiano Restaurant. Quite the personal touch with a pleasant eating environment. I have eaten at Sophia's twice and enjoyed myself thoroughly each time. The food is quite simply delectable and the service excellent. Zeek and his wife are owners of this place; now believe me in Tucson and Sierra Vista in general you do not find a restaurant that service five courses easily. I felt for once like I was back in Orly in France at one of Pierre's many small/ Petite eateries where he personally attended tables.

The pleasantness of service and the ambiance added to the entire experience. I did not have Brushetta like I did the first time, I ordered a small plate of Italian mozzarella cheese, olive oil and salt with a glass of a 7 year old Montepulcano red wine. For the main course believe me or not, I ordered a simple tomato pasta with Parmesan cheese, nothing shot of delicious.

The down side to the wine was that there was a corking fee. If you are a wine drinker you know what that is. $8.00 was a little much I thought, but for the experience I had, I would have paid more. I left feeling enriched, such an empowering feeling when money is well spent.

Price: $8:00 - $25

Payment: Major credit cards and cash

Cuisine: Italian

This place is highly recommended, you will not regret it.

Enjoy, do leave me a comment below with your thoughts

Check Sierra Vista Hotel Deals