Soo Ra Sang

080 4130 3435

Soo Ra Sang Bengaluru Reviews

beau_bread beau_bre…
Authentic Korean Food in Bangalore Jan 31, 2010
I have to well go back couple of week backs an start from that time till yesterday to mark the events.:) some time back i was watching a korean movie and a korean romantic drama...and a green bottle caught my eye.i desperately wanted to know what is that.The curiosity took over me and i started googling it and seeking the name of the drink and after some time i got the name :).now I had the name and the question was where to get it.As in india that to south india i was not sure if i will get.i started searching for it in all the places i knew but could find it.i again came back to googling and found 3 restaurants in bangalore that serve the question was to go there and i dont like eating whom should i take with who loves food. and don't mind experimenting :D.and my answer was not far away.a friend of mine called me and asked lets go out some where and i suggested this place.and the amazing this the place was at walking distance from my house.i called them up and a lady surely korean(I can make it by the way she spoke) picked up the call and i made my reservations :)for 4 tough we were 3 guys :) so at 9:00 i started walking from my house and they started walking from there house and we three were there in no time :).The Lady looked suspicious as we were 3 different looking people there and she is not into marketing it.:) its all by word. she showed us to our table and we were a bit surprised no chairs :) well that was a surprised . the table looked beautiful with sitting and some place in between :).now came the turn to order.I went there for "Soju" i told my friend that now you people can order anything you like.I know i was a bit mean but they knew it :D thats what friends are for.We ordered a bottle of Chamisul soju and then Bulgog(pork)some other dishes :) and i thought well would that be sufficient :? My friend had been to a korean restaurant before and he was like if it ll be cooked well or not. and he did the mistake of asking the lady and i felt she strongly felt bad grrrrrrr foolish of him neways we ordered and she made sure that we order for 3 people as we were 3 out there. It took some time for them to come up with our food well for some time i mean 5-10 min . and by that time we had already finished our first bottle :).and we had to orde r the second one.well i felt a bit bad when i thought that it had really been some time when i had food with chopsticks (5 yrs) he he he.well i started pretty ok with pork but when it came to rice i had to go the classic way of fork :)(I have decided to use my chopsticks now regularly to get back in groove.)the wood with the side dishes were really amazing i hadn't expected it to be so good but it really was excellent. Now after drowning 2 bottles we decided to go for maekju(korean beer).and ordered them .and trust me they were as good as the food :) i had been more on european american indian and australian beers.but this was my first time having a korean beer and it didn't disappointed me 1 bit..Slowly the people were leaving as it was close to 10.and we were just getting into groove.but then we were not that hungry and it was sunday and monday being the D day .:) i decided to put a lid on ourself and asked for the cheque.I had expected it to be on the higher side we already had say 2 bottles of soju and 2 bottles of beer among us 2.the lady took a diet coke by the way.among the bill she brought in 3 cups of korean tea(Sujeonggwa).it was a refresher.we cleared the cheque and bid our byes and promised her to come again soon :)that i know will be pretty soon :).

while walking back home i was thinking of the place and a different kind of food that i had :)i would like to add to it it was a good experience and really i would love to go there soon some time :) cheers
montecarlostar says:
Hahaha that was fun, how come there were no chairs???

And well, I don't think it was a mistake to ask her whether the food would be well cooked or not, you always have to clarify all your questions when you go to an international restaurant... so, it's ok, don't feel embarrased!
beau_bread says:
Yes it was :)
sylviandavid says:
Sounds like a good meal!

Check Bengaluru Hotel Deals