Sonoma Grill

5875 Old Bullard Rd # 500, Tyler, TX, USA

Sonoma Grill Tyler Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Napa Style in Texas Jul 07, 2008
This is a great restaurant for anyone who likes to dine in a vibrant and fun atmosphere. The interior decor of the restaurant is just great. The colors on the walls, the patterns of the window treatments and the art hanging throughout, so remind you of the Napa Valley. The high ceilings with its various colored panels round out that Napa Valley feel.

The menu is very good for all palates. They have what they call their: Where Sonoma meets Texas, Take a guess what that is: Steaks. There is a large variety of pastas, seafood, beef and chicken. They even have a nice children’s menu that starts at around $4.99.

The appetizers are just as good as the meal. We usually get the steamed mussels, but last night we got the Calamari. Not bad, but a bit salty. The dipping sauce, jalapeno butter, was excellent.

They have a pretty good wine list for Texas, but not as goods from California, as I would think the name reflected.

The main courses are very reasonably priced. I had the Salmon Salad and my friend had the Chicken Pizza. We both enjoyed it very much. With our two entrees, appetizer and two drinks, non alcoholic, we came out paying under $40 with tip. Great value.

The staff is really good as well. The waiters are pretty knowledgeable about product and wine. That helps. We were never pressured to eat fast, pretty much they left us alone as we both wanted to just share some photos we had on our cameras.

The restrooms were clean and very well lit. I also like the way the Kitchen is open to the dinning room. Makes you feel like you are right there with the chef. Very California.

I say check out their website, browse their menu and then head over and enjoy a great meal.
The restaurant as you drive up
Inside, beautiful
Really nice size dinning area
Me and my friend Grant.