Song Do Restaurant

Seoul, South Korea

Song Do Restaurant Seoul Reviews

ellechic ellechic
Affordable restaurant tucked in a small street Oct 14, 2007
Located in one of the narrow streets along Insadong, this restaurant is something I would never have found until my friend's friend brought us here for lunch.

Mostly Koreans frequent this little gem of a restaurant offering Korean cuisine found at one of the dead end streets along Insadong. We had to remove our shoes when entering the restaurant before we were seated on the wooden floor - with a seating pad, of course. The server did not speak English and so my friend and her friend ordered for me.

We were provided with disposable washcloths to clean our hand before they served us the sides that comes with the bbq meats we ordered (see photos). The bbq was very good especially wrapped the greens provided along with at least 6 side dishes.

I didn't pay for the meal - my friend and hers treated me but I think the bbq set we ordered was approximately $20 which was sufficient for atleast 3 people and other bbq is priced between $15-30 depending on what type of meat you order. Other entrees were from $10-15. Side dishes comes with any entrees.
Song Do Restaurant