Son Cubano

405 w.14th st., New York, NY, USA

Son Cubano New York Reviews

janiexscott janiexsc…
EXPENSIVE!!!! Jul 23, 2010
Our most expensive meal in NYC! The appetizers were good. The main dish okay. I must say the coconut mojitio was the best for $12. Loud Cuban music..if you like that sort of thing. BE AWARE!! Very expensive!!!!! Would not do again though.
jefrois jefrois
Great Food and Atmospher at Son Cubano Sep 03, 2008
Son Cubano, which means the "Sound of Cuba", adds some Cuban flavor to the meat packing district in New York City.

Once you enter this place, you feel like you are trasported into 1950's Havana, sporting the longest bar in New York City, live music every night, creating an overall vibrant yet relaxing atmosphere.

You can enjoy the music or ambience inside, or have your food and drinks in the outdoor area, which is perfect during the summer :)

The food is amazing, yet a bit pricey, I think very much worth it!

This place is very popular, so much so that there is a line half way down the block, making me and my friends think "does this place turn into a nightclub later in the night?" haha
greenfield914 greenfie…
dancing, drinkings May 29, 2007
On our last night in town my sister and her friends took my buddy David and I out for the night life scene in the Meat Packing District. After bouncing around a few places for dinner and drinks we settled on Son Cubano. This long narrow restaurant turned bar & dance club made you feel as though you stepped out of NYC and right into Havana. At first it was a little loud and packed for my taste but after just a few mojito's I was up salsa dancing with Erin, David, and Meredith for what seemed like a couple minutes but was actually the rest of the night.

The drinks are a little pricey but about what you would expect at a decent place in NYC.

Check New York Hotel Deals