Somphong Thai Cooking School

31/11 Silom Soi 13 , Bangkok, Thailand

Somphong Thai Cooking School Bangkok Reviews

pieceofcake pieceofc…
Affordable and authetic cooking class Jan 29, 2011
I haven not received any commission but Somphong Thai Cooking School (www.originalthaicookingschool.com) is definitely highly recommended. After comparing 3 times more expensive hotel cooking class and some local cooking school, I chose this one as the teacher is friendly and respond promptly before I enroll for the class. She even called to Hong Kong to answer my enquiries. The cost is USD34 from 9am to 1pm for 4 hours class for 5 courses including wet market visit and all cooking ingredients. And it overran for 1 hour because of slow eating, chit chat and photo taking. Teacher is nice and good in English, good time management.

She demonstrated once and we followed her, and we ate at the air-con dining room while her staff replaced clean cookery tools before we started the next dish.

Notes, pens and everything provided. She even gave us coconut grater for free.Seriously I don't normally eat the things I cook but the one I learned with the right method to handle and right portion of fresh ingredients, it tasted like 5 star hotel dish wakaka.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals