Sole On The Ocean Hotel

Check North Miami Beach Hotel Deals

Sole On The Ocean Hotel North Miami Beach Reviews

TouristKingPin TouristK…
Great Location Terrible Staff Sep 04, 2013
This hotel is in a great location on North Miami Beach but this hotel is by far the worst place I have ever stayed at as far as customer service. I'm not the one to complain but this is the exception! It took me almost an hour to check in with a week's prior reservation for a suite. The short little stubby guy Gio who works the front desk has to be by far one of the stupidest people I have ever met. Gio didn't know how to check me in or look for my reservation, he was talking on the phone to his boyfriend the entire time he was "supposedly trying" to look for my reservation, he doubled charged me for my stay of $800 giving me a grand total of $1600 for a one night stay, and he does not know how to send a customer's bill via email so they can review their charges. No one seems to be working at this hotel because there were pissed off people everywhere and all the staff could do was give you this stupid look. The bed at this hotel was by far the most lop sided and uncomfortable mattress in the world. The room was extremely hot and humid! When I called the front desk to complain about the thermostat not working.... They responded,"well we control it at the front desk to save money on our power bill." I live in Florida and when you're by the beach 78 degrees feels like 88 degrees. The room felt like a steam sauna and the floor had massive amounts of condensation. For the kind of money that you're going to spend on North Miami Beach I would recommend people to try the Trump International Hotel or the Marenas Resort and Spa. Those properties are worth every dollar. This place will only make you want to strangle their staff members.

Check North Miami Beach Hotel Deals