Solar Hoteles & Resorts

Check Cali Hotel Deals

Solar Hoteles & Resorts Cali Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Nice and chic Solar Hoteles & Resorts Oct 26, 2009
For the last night in Cali I wanted a nice hotel and didn't care about how much it would cost. Previous beds and showers weren't that good, so I deserved to pamper myself :P

This hotel is much more expensive than a hostel, but it is very well located: in the "in" Granada area, just walking distance from the best restaurants, bars and shops. It has a great view of the city, but the terrace can be too windy and loud.

The hotel seemed to be pretty new - with minimal decoration - and was spotless. The amenities include: jacuzzi, gym, minifridge, tv with cable, phone, safe and a terrace with a restaurant. Plus the breakfast is included in the rate.

The room was so lovely. I really liked the purple blanket and pillows. And the bed was so comfy... The bathroom wasn't very big, but was big enough. The shower has a good pressure and hot water, yay!

The service is great. The staff is very kind and helpful. I asked for a wake up call really early and they also arranged the cab to drive me us the airport. They were constantly asking how I found the place and if I needed something else. Maybe this place is not a budget one, but you can get a discount if there is availability - we did so. And it's nice to pamper ourselves :P
nice halls