Sol I Luna

58 Pfinztalstr., Karlsruhe, Germany

Sol I Luna Karlsruhe Reviews

Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Gourmet-restaurant for everybody's budget Dec 04, 2008
When I visited the Sol I Luna first time it was a spontaneous decision. I was with a hungry friend and there was just nothing else, which looked intresting to him (he's a bit choosey^^). At first sight it looked like a rustic Tapas-bar. However, it turned out to be a restaurant, which comes up with a cook who has an impressive vita.

Therefore, the Sol I Luna doesn't offer only the ordinary dishes you find almost everywhere, but dishes for every taste and from different cultural backgrounds in a quality, which makes the price seem ridicoulous. THe menu changes from time to time and offers a large range of dishes - also concerning desserts. Even browsing the list of desserts makes one's mouth water - at least this is was happened to me^^

On Sundays, there is a large breakfast buffet for 8 Euro which has everything one could dream of in the morning. Moreover, there are lots of seasonal specials like different menues during Christmas holidays, a special dinner for New Year's Eve etc.

To sum up Sol I Luna offers very good service and various delicious dishes for a moderate price. If I wasn't on diet all the time I would go there regularly :-)

Check Karlsruhe Hotel Deals