Sokullu Pasa Hotel

Sokullu Pasa Hotel Rates and Deals

Sokullu Pasa Hotel Istanbul Reviews

Ladyfromthesea Ladyfrom…
Ottoman beauty in the heart of the old city! Aug 04, 2015
The Hotel is located in the beating heart of Sulthanamet, near Sokullu Mehmet Mosque (a real gem), in a magnificent Ottoman Palace.

It's just few minutes walking from Aya Sofya, Sultanahmet camii (Blue Mosque), Hippodrome and the bus stop (where you can take Bağcılar- Kabataş tram, the tram you'll use the most in Istanbul. Trams run about every 10 or 15 minutes).

The hotel is of high quality and has a good quality-price ratio. There are different rooms according to budget, but all of them are very clean, comfortable, beautiful and elegant!

I have booked the cheapest single room for 60 euros a night. ( not in the tourist season). The room was so large I could even dance and with a double bed. I felt like a queen!

The hotel offers air conditioning (refreshing in summer, even if in Istanbul the heat is never intolerable because of the Bosphorus) bathrobes, hair dryer, free internet and others amenities..

Rich and delicious breakfast (International and Turkish)! During summer guests can enjoy their meal in a lovely garden and relax.

The staff is helpful and friendly, always ready to offer a çay (turkish tea) or a coffee and turkish cakes hand-made to provide extra pleasure.

The first night in Istanbul I had an unfortunate experience (I was just unlucky, I've been there hundreds times, it's a safe city) and I was so scared I couldn't even remember the police number..So I took the hotel card and I phoned, one of the guy of the staff never stopped talking to calm me down until he arrived to help me. This is much more than what I expected!! I felt safe, I felt at home.

Every time I go to istanbul (I sleep at friends' house now) I always pop in there to say hello! They welcome me with a warm smile and a çay, of course! ;)
Ladyfromthesea says:
Thank you!
Posted on: Aug 14, 2015
walterman9999 says:
Featured on your first review...very nice
Posted on: Aug 12, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured! It's nice to know the hotel staff are serious about safety.
Posted on: Aug 04, 2015

Sokullu Pasa Hotel Overview

The Sokullu Pasa Hotel is located in Istanbul making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Sokullu Pasa Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, in room safe. This Istanbul accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. The hotel offers garden to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To make a reservation at the Sokullu Pasa Hotel Istanbul with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Sokullu Pasa Hotel Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes