Sokos Hotel Pasila

Sokos Hotel Pasila Rates and Deals

Sokos Hotel Pasila Helsinki Reviews

Marjis Marjis
Sokos Hotel Pasila Jun 29, 2008
I were in a concert in Helsinki and we (my dad was with my though not in concert, just in Helsinki) weren't suppose to stay a night there, but because the concert was longer than I expected we missed our train.

This hotel was closest to arena where the concert were so we decided to sleep here. It was really late when we went there and we didn't have booking. Man in reception was really nice and gave us two rooms, which were almost only ones left.

The room had enough space for one people and it was clean and cosy. Bed was big (more like double bed than just for one person) and it was really comfortable. Bathroom was a bit small, but there was everything what I needed.

Breakfast was good (I don't eat so much in mornings so hard to say much about it).

Railway station was really close to hotel and we walked there. We actually took tickets to later train and went to centre of Helsinki to shop and I wanted to see movie in Helsinki's cinema. I rated location to good because it was so easy to get to centre and hotel area was quiet.

Only lack in my opinion was night shift staff. There was only this one man (as far as could see) who worked in reception and bar. We had to wait many minutes before he had time to come work on reception.

It's one of the best hotels where I have been in (and that's a lot) and I really recommend it to you. :)

P.S. I didn't rate value 'cause I'm not so sure what it actually means.

Sokos Hotel Pasila Overview

The Sokos Hotel Pasila provides peaceful and cozy accommodations in Helsinki’s Lansi-Pasila district. The Helsinki Congress and Exhibition Center, Hartwall Arena ice stadium, and Linnanmaki Amusement Park can all be found a short distance from this hotel. The Sokos Hotel Pasila is located 15 kilometers from Helsinki Vantaa Airport. A tram stop that allows for easy access to central Helsinki can be found right outside the hotel. Guests traveling by car can make use of the hotel’s garage and outdoor parking spaces as well as the car wash.

Cable television, wireless Internet access, and mini-bars are available in the Sokos Hotel Pasila’s guestrooms.

After an exhausting trip, guests can relax and regain their energy with a meal from the Sokos Hotel Pasila’s on-site bar and grill, which serves up sangria, delicious tapas, and juicy steaks in a Spanish-style atmosphere. Meeting services are available should any guests traveling on work related matters wish to hold a conference during their stay. During times of leisure, guests can work out in the gymnasium or enjoy a game on one of the hotel’s 3 squash courts.

Sokos Hotel Pasila Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower