Złota 11, Warsaw, Poland

Słoik Warsaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
One of my fav restaurants in Warsaw Sep 13, 2016
Sloik is a restaurant in Warsaw inspired by traditional Polish flavors. The name refers to homemade cuisine, homemade preserves and the products that you can put into a jar, like our grandmothers were doing.

The restaurant has 2 air conditioned floors, a terrace, a front beer garden and a basement in which business parties or meetings can be organzied in a intimate atmosphere. Everything is nicely designed inside, with lots of jars filled with all the kind of food placed all around on shelves in the restaurant. The tables that are outside are also decorated with at least one jar. The place has nice big comfortable booth seats and plenty of space.

Most of the dishes are served in jars (the meaning of the name of the restaurant – the jar). The menu is quite rich. You will find a diverse selection of cold and warm snacks, traditional Polish dumplings, soups, main courses and salads. And then natural juices, lemonades, regional beers, Polish cider, prosecco from a barrel and a large assortment of wines. Vodka shots are also served in little jars. Same as most of desserts.

The prices are very reasonable as for Warsaw.

My favourite dish is Polish Żurek – traditional sour rye soup with egg and white sausage. I also love all the lemonades, but kiwi one is absolutelly my favourite.

Next to Zapiecek, this is a place where I take most of my friends visiting Warsaw.

P.S. Sloiki aka Jars is the Warsaw city dwellers nickname for country people who come here usually to study or work or just stay but are not from Warsaw, and who go home for the weekends and bring their food back to Warsaw in jars to make life in capital cheaper.
chocolate cake wih vanilla ice cre…
my raspberry lemonade
my kiwi lemonade and żurek (Ian's…
my breakfast
EmyG says:
Glad you liked it :)
Posted on: Sep 15, 2016
FK27 says:
Really delicious food and drinks!
Posted on: Sep 15, 2016
jeminigirl says:
I think I may need to add Warsaw to my list =)
Posted on: Sep 13, 2016
vulindlela vulindle…
Great food and decor! Sep 10, 2016
Travelbuddy Emilia(EmyG) brought me here for lunch during our city tour for the Warsaw meet up. I am so glad that she did!

She recommended some local dishes, such as zurek soup, and dumplings. These two items did not disappoint! Words cannot describe how tasty both of these foods were. We also had some fruit lemonade to drink, with mine being a strawberry flavor. The staff were very kind here, and I loved the decor of the restaurant.

Sloik means "jar", and there were jars filled with various food items throughout the place.

There is plenty of seating, including outdoors.

When I go back to Warsaw, I will definitely eat here again!

I look forward to making some zurek at home too.

The WC were clean as well.
Sloik Restaurant
Zurek soup and strawberry lemonade
Meat filled dumplings