Soho Hotel

Hobart, Australia

Soho Hotel Hobart Reviews

matthew matthew
Soho Hotel Dec 15, 2010
I didn’t actually stay at the hotel, but given its proximity to Liverpool Street, it does make for a great night out. It was a Wednesday night when I arrived, which is around the clock drinking and food i.e. at 6pm it is $6 for a pitcher (5 scooners) and for certain meals (generous portions), and this rises by $1 increments for each additional hour. The price holts at $8 or $9 - you may notice better than me, but by that time I wasn’t able to notice too much that would require functional memory!

It is a very popular venue, comfortably the most popular place I saw in Hobart, so I would recommend wither booking ahead or getting there early. Be prepared to queue a little while for food otherwise, but it is worth the wait.

Food isn’t great, but the portions are generous, so if on a budget, I would say this place is ideal for you. Options vary from a dull margarita pizza to a steady steak and chips, but I believe basic pasta dished and a few others are also available. Don’t expect the Ritz, but with the drinks and atmosphere on hand, use it as a start to the night before hitting the Salamanca area, or just enjoy it as it is. There is usually some live music for entertainment, but each night is different.

Check Hobart Hotel Deals