Sofu Hotel

85 Huguosi Street, Beijing, China

Check Beijing Hotel Deals

Sofu Hotel Beijing Reviews

Nice and clean... Mar 16, 2015
During my stay in China I had split up following nights: I started with 4 nights in Beijing, continued with 2 nights in Xi An, and finished with one more night in Beijing.

For my last night in China i choosed different hotel and different location also. I found Sofu hotel for 339cny or 51 euro for a night(service taxes 15% not included).

Sofu hotel is located about 25 five minutes by bus from forbidden City and Tian'Anmen square. Metro station is only 3 minutes from the hotel.

Α short distance from the hotel there are chinese restaurants and coffee shops.

Αpart from the main entrance of Sofu Hotel, all the rest areas are spaces are fantastic!

My room was small but beautiful and warm! If it was 15 square larger would like for my home!

Stuff in reception is very helpfull but their english are unavailable, as happens with all Chinese citizens...

Right from reveption lobby there is a restaurant with excellent western cuisine. I ate last night there and i stayed totally content as reference the quality of food, because the price was little higher than the restaurants outside. I found normal this.

Tv programmes are plenty, which did not happen in the other two hotels I stayed.

Sofu is a new and excellent hotel with very normal prices for staying. Prefer it with "close eyes"...:)
RIGAS says:
Ha ha, exactly Nancy!
Posted on: Mar 19, 2015
Nana_gincin says:
"Closed eyes" while look out the window! :P
Posted on: Mar 17, 2015
cotton_foam says:
Thanks for writing a review for this hotel!
Posted on: Mar 16, 2015