Sofitel Victoria Warsaw

Sofitel Victoria Warsaw Rates and Deals

Sofitel Victoria Warsaw Reviews

Mark_me Mark_me
Best location in Warsaw Aug 10, 2015
I use this hotel often when I visit Warsaw for work. The rooms are undergoing refurb so ask for a new room NOT facing the square (at least if you want a good nights sleep). Great pool, OK gym and very friendly staff. The hotel is not stylish (crap bar!) but it's in a great location close to bars and restaurants and in the summer its great to have a jog in teh park opposite. For Warsaw its expensive (about EUR100 per night) but compared to London it's great value. They do cheap deals on weekends though!
Chokk Chokk
The parking trick May 10, 2013
I was back in Warsaw and I wanted to stay, as close to the Royal Mile and the old town as possible, because I just love the area. After a short search I decided to stay in another hotel than I use to and after a little research the Sofitel looked perfect. Beside that the hotel had a fabulous discount during the weekend we were going to be there. It was something special, because the Sofitel is 5-star hotel with a fabulous location and we were getting a twin room for less than 80 euro per night, which was a great offer.

This time I was driving to Warsaw and I had been quite surprised how easy it had been to get there from Berlin. Arriving in Warsaw and at the hotel I actually managed to get a parking space just outside the hotel entrance and since it was at such a great place I just left the car there the two days I stayed at the hotel.

The reception was located straight ahead from the entrance in the huge lounge area and the woman behind the counter quickly found our reservation, I was travelling with one of my friends and we were sharing a twin room. We were given a room on the 5th floor with a view towards the inner courtyard and it was also what I had expected, especially since we had booked a room with such a large discount.

The room felt dark when we entered because the curtains were drawn, and the room had an almost retro feel to it. I took the curtains away from the windows and took a first real look at the room. There were two queen size beds and they looked nice, they were not a large as queen beds in America but they could work. There were two old fashion lounge chairs in baby blue colored fabric in front of the windows, standing together with a small table with some magazines. There was a desk and a fair sized flat screen, standing along the wall in front of the beds. The bathroom was nice in size with a tub. The room was a bit outdated in style but it was nice and clean,

The hotel had free Wi-Fi all over the hotel but the access was only granted for 6 hours but you only had to renew your access after the six hours and you were up and running again. The hotel had a nice bar on the ground floor, it was a bit pricy but it was a nice place to chill. The price of their breakfast was quite steep so we did not try it because you have loads of caf├ęs in the surrounding area with cheaper offers.

We were quite happy with our stay in general but just a little warning if you park outside like I had managed. I had just paid my hotel bill and stepped outside to pack my car when a guy with a badge around his neck asked me about proof for the parking. I said that I didn't have one. The whole area was a pay zone, so I had been quite surprised that I should not pay at the hotel. The guy stated in a friendly tone of voice that I had to pay for the parking in front of hotel as well. I said that no one had told me that, but it seemed pretty fair; it was in the middle of the city. The guy charged me 200 zloty, which I handed to him in cash and I asked him for a receipt. He said naturally and then he just took off in full speed. All this time the hotels employee that was outside did not warn me that this was a thief but I honestly could not help laughing about myself, falling for this scam but I hope not that you will do it as well.
The lamps in the bar
The bar area
The room
The room
sylviandavid says:
Really good price... nice review....
Posted on: May 25, 2013
Chokk says:
Yeah then I was a bit more lucky but think to make this your living!
Posted on: May 25, 2013
wimmonnee wimmonnee
Oct 08, 2007
Just arrived. More later... Room is ok, staff is friendly

Sofitel Victoria Warsaw Overview

The Sofitel Warsaw is an accommodation in Warsaw, Poland that is located in the historic heart of the city and overlooks the Saxon Garden and National Opera. The Royal Castle is just a short walk away from the hotel. The Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport is located nine kilometers from the Sofitel Victoria Warsaw. Guests driving to the hotel by car from the airport will arrive after 30 minutes.

There are 343 guestrooms at the Sofitel Warsaw Hotel that are decorated in muted pastel tones and traditional furniture. The rooms include free high-speed Internet, satellite television, direct-dial telephones with voicemail, mini-bars, clock radio and safes. The in-room bathrooms have amenities of their own that include bathrobes, slippers, scales and toiletries.

Guests who choose to stay at the Hotel Sofitel Victoria Warsaw will not be missing out on any of the amenities they are used to while away from home. The hotel is decked out with modern amenities and conveniences. They include a heated indoor swimming pool, massage treatments, Turkish bath, an in-house restaurant and bar, 12 meeting rooms, concierge service, a safe-deposit desk and gym equipment.

Sofitel Victoria Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • Bathtub/Shower Combination
  • Bidet
  • Pool Indoor
  • Cots
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Executive Floor