Sofitel Miami

Sofitel Miami Rates and Deals

Sofitel Miami Reviews

carolisha carolisha
a hotel near the airport - good enough for a short stop over Apr 16, 2011
We went to this hotel because it belonged the package we had booked. We only stayed there for one night.

The hotel is the airport which was good because we only went there to sleep and have a rest.

The beds in the room were small. I had to share the bed with my mother and both of us did not have enough space. Our backs hurt the next morning.

There is a swimming pool outside of the hotel which is a good opportunity to have a rest.

While it was really nice and warm outside, it was very clod inside because of the air condition (too much for my sake).

We had to pay for the breakfast separately. It was not included in the package.

All in all it was rather expensive.
hotel swimming pool
snacks
snacks
hotel lobby
lookingtotravelmore lookingt…
Fabulous way to spend an overnight layover in Miami! May 20, 2008
On our way home from the Bahamas we had an overnight layover in Miami and decided to stay at the Sofitel Hotel.

I was very pleased with how quickly they picked us up from the airport. From the time I called to let them know we were ready, it took them less than 5 minutes.

When we arrived at the hotel to check in we were impressed with how kind the employees were. We felt like everybody was at our beck and call and 100% attention was focused on our needs.

During check in we were treated to an upgrade. When we were ready for dinner, they drove us to the restaurant of our choice.

The suite was so nice and clean. The bathroom was spotless.

There were 4 computers to access internet for free.

When we were ready to head to the aiport at 5am, they were ready and waiting for us.

I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you need to be close to Miami International Airport.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your review!
Posted on: Feb 25, 2009
Koder Koder
Good hotel with proximity to Miami International Airport Jul 22, 2008
The Miami Sofitel is an ideal hotel for those in town on business who require proximity to the airport. Now with that said be prepared to spend a good 20 minutes in the car even though you can literally see the property from the airport. There is a tremendous amount of construction going on as you leave the airport (as well as inside the airport itself) and you just can't avoid hitting a few very lengthy lights. Blue Lagoon Drive is a little street of office buildings, which is why I stayed here, and of all the properties I found this to be the best value. During my stay it was undergoing a little bit of a makeover, but that's probably completed by now so enjoy your stay. I did find the amenities to leave something to be desired, but I didn't let that stop me from being a frequent customer.

Before booking your reservation please check to see if your company receives a corporate rate.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jason

Sofitel Miami Overview

The Port of Miami and Biscayne Bay are just fifteen minutes from the Miami Sofitel, giving both business and leisurely guests a great starting point from which to endeavor. There are hundreds of unique shopping opportunities, distinct dining facilities, and thrilling entertainment venues along way, and those in town for working tasks are within a few miles of the Miami Beach Convention Center, the Doral district, and the major financial and commercial districts, and the universities of Columbus. Local attractions include Seaquarium, Dolphin Stadium, the museum district, and Bayside Marketplace. Guests of the Hotel Miami Sofitel are offered free car parking and complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the airport. Public transport is easily arranged as well.

Guestrooms at the Sofitel Airport Miami are meant to spoil both the business traveler and the leisurely tourist. Large work stations, Internet access, satellite television, and room service are commonplace here.

There is a restaurant and lounge onsite at the Sofitel Miami Florida, as well as a twelve-room business center, a fitness facility, a swimming pool, and a large ballroom.

Sofitel Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Pillow Top Mattress
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Sofitel Miami

Miami Travel Experiences Was Superb
Miami city is located in the Florida State, USA. It’s a hottest travel spot in the world because here located huge recreational point, adventure places, beaches, best budget rates travel stayed, …hotel and Native peoples called Sofitel Miami Hotels. it was budget rates luxury hotels, which gave a cheap hotels
Embarkment on Norwegian Pearl
The company picked us up at the hotel (Sofitel in Miami) and we were taken to the port. The embarkment took some time, but it was ok. My parents had booked a VIP penthouse. That's why we could do V…hotel (Sofitel in Miami) and we were taken to the port. The embarkment took some time, but it was ok. My parents…

Check Sofitel Rates and Deals