Sofitel Los Angeles

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals

Sofitel Los Angeles Reviews

Jrey1023 Jrey1023
Awesome hotel by Studio City Jun 19, 2011
This hotel was very modern, clean and the staff was SUPER nice. The bed was unbelievably comfortable and the bathroom was big. The only things I wish I had was free wifi. In addition the parking was very expensive.

The hotel is in a prime location right across the street from a huge mall.
ir_xuan ir_xuan
Très chic hotel without the hollywood facade~ Jan 07, 2010
I stumbled on this website call from someone in the forum of travbuddy so I decided to try it out. My friend and I kind of decided that we didn't want to stay in some trashy hotel so we decided to try out luck with hotwire by booking a 4 & half star hotel. With the stroke of luck we were allocated Sofitel Hotel. I was still feeling kind of skeptical about the rating and stuff, but after arriving at the hotel my impression of the hotel changed.

Sofitel Hotel has a very modern outlook. Upon entering the classic black and white interior design and the warm lighting gives people a very warm and elegant feeling. We were greeted by very warm and friendly staffs that gladly help us out with our luggage and our check in. After checking in, we head straight to our room, to our surprise our luggage were already in the room (talking about efficiency really). The room was spacious, and there were 2 super single beds inside. The beddings were soft and comfortable, bed as well. Bathroom is very modern with a bath and a very spacious dressing area. Oh, in addition, the hotel provides only quality toiletries. The soaps and shampoo were all from l'occitane! Very impressive.

We also walked around the hotel checking out the different facilities in there. First up, there's a very cool business center with 3 computer terminals with printers complimentary use for hotel guests. Second, a very cool and well equipped state of the arts gym. Being a sports junkie myself, I have to say I am very impressed by how well equipped their gym is. Ambience inside the gym is great, and towels and Evian bottled water was provided. A five star gym I have to say. Working out never seems that enjoyable. Third, there's also an outdoor pool, we didn't really try it though because it was cold. Fourth, the Stone Rose Lounge deserves special mention. Stone rose is somewhat a mix between club and bar. The music was great and I guess one of the highly frequent ones in LA (Worth visiting really). Finally, the concierge. Very very friendly and helpful. They will always give you very specific instruction printed out just for you, even with bus time schedule.

In essence, this hotel is by far the best hotel that I have stayed in. Although the price is on the steep side, it is really worth the splurge. Do try out Priceline and hotwire for a steal. This hotel is highly recommended by yours truly! It won't be a disappointing stay.
The main hall.
The room, the comfy bed i was talk…
Not a bad bathroom right?
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured!:)
mkrh says:
Lovely review, full, comprehensive, well written

Congrats on being the gym shots...very useful

All the best

Michael :)
Koralifix says:
Congrats on today's feature! Well done!

Sofitel Los Angeles Overview

Set in the middle of all the city has to offer, the Sofitel Hotel Los Angeles is near to many major attractions, museums and tourist areas. Guests can enjoy a brief commute to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, the Staples Center, the L.A. Zoo, Sunset Boulevard and “museum row”, among many other sites. This makes it one of the more well-placed hotels in Los Angeles. The Sofitel Hotel Los Angeles is located at 8555 Beverly Boulevard, and is less than 15 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport.

The 295 rooms and 28 suites at the Sofitel Hotel Los Angeles are equipped with excellent amenities that include luxury linens and bedding, cable TV, wireless Internet access, tile baths with modern fixtures and showerheads, signature toiletries, and even special pet packages with cushions, bowls and treats.

The Sofitel Hotel Los Angeles is a lavishly decorated and glamorous facility. It offers visitors a huge array of features and options, including in-house restaurants with celebrity chefs, a full-service business center, a signature fitness center, a comprehensive spa with serenity lounge, and even more.

Sofitel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Nightclubs
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Photocopier
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Towels
  • Shower
  • Bathtub/Shower Combination
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop
  • Family Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Shoe Shine
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Sofitel Los Angeles

Hotel Review, videos & photos: Sofitel Los Angeles
I really liked this hotel. Having seen the pictures of the outside online, I had expected the hotel to be somewhat ordinary, functional and fairly sterile. It turned out to be none of these.The hotel… I really liked this hotel. Having seen the pictures of the outside online, I had expected the hotel to be…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals