Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche

Check Casablanca Hotel Deals

Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Suite with steam room! Apr 04, 2014
Sofitel is ranked #1 in tripadvisor and for good reasons. When I was browsing through hotel options, it seem the best bet bec some of the 5 and 4 stars in Casablanca have some bad reps on them which makes me feel that the quality seem not as good as in other countries.

Sofitel in Casablanca is less grandiose as that in Manila. However, I observed that the same meticulous cleanliness and professionalism is carried on there which I later on learned is not a standard in the hospitality service in Morocco.

The smell is nice but a bit overwhelming for me because I arrived with some allergic coughs and colds. It was fine with my italian friend though. He was a bit annoyed with the repetitive music in the hotel which I don't mind. :P

The suite room is nice. There's a receiving area and an office desk. Two toilets in different side of the room. Roomy closet. a bathtub near the large sink area where there are two sinks. The shower is my favorite place because it is also a steam room and used it several times relieving my congested nose. Very soothing for tired muscles after a long haul flight as well.

Sofitel also provides pillow options for those who have particular requirements on their pillow. My friend is particular with his pillows so this works well with him.

They have an indoor spa pool that is heat regulated so the water is always warm. It is supposed to be open at certain times but we have access anytime we want. It was very nice and relaxing.

The breakfast is fine. The hotel staff are very attentive that we feel like they take our plates too often and replace with clean ones LoL. We liked a bread spread that we end up eating more of that, I learned later it is called Amlou.

They have complimentary tea and pastries in the lobby. My discerning italian friend like it the most in Casablanca as well as the special tea in La Sqala.
View from our room

Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche Overview

The Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche is situated in the heart of Casablanca, and is famous for its service and comfort. The hotel offers a day spa, free Wi-Fi and a spa & wellness centre as well as a steam room, conference room(s) and a beauty centre.

The Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Facilities offered include a city centre shuttle service, an indoor pool and a business centre. The hotel's spa includes body treatment facilities, massage services and facial treatments. The hotel's friendly staff will be happy to book tours and sightseeing in Casablanca, as well as offering dining recommendations.

Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes