Soda Sanchez

Quepos, Costa Rica

Soda Sanchez Quepos Reviews

poorogies poorogies
Homemade Costa Rican Casadas Dec 22, 2007
The Soda of Costa Rica is where you need to eat if you want to keep any money in your pocket. Every one we came across was friendly, helpful, and cheap. The Soda Sanchez in Quepos was no different. We found it on the way down to Manuel Antonio and came back to it for dinner that evening.

This soda is not for the faint-hearted Spanish speaker which I soon realized as my attempts were met with blank stares. I could've sworn I asked for the specialty but from the upturned eyebrows maybe it was more like "I can haz cheezeburger??" Fortunately, I happen to have no shame when it comes to Charades and tried again. And that at least, got a chuckle from the surrounding patrons and the pity of a random Australian surfer who happened to be a regular. After asking what we should try he already knew the answer: the casadas...any of them. We nodded and sat down to a fantastic meal of casadas de pollo y jugos frescos.
homeres says:
Any relation to Dirty Sanchez??!
Posted on: Dec 07, 2008
frankcanfly says:
I'm thinking about heading down to Costa Rica next week... maybe I'll seek out this place and verify your silly review.....
Posted on: Nov 30, 2008