Socorro Springs Brewing Company

1012 N. California Street, Socorro, NM, USA - (575) 838-0650

Socorro Springs Brewing Company Reviews

aerynn aerynn
Pizza & Beer--what more could you want? Jun 12, 2008
Having limited places to eat and drink in Socorro helped my favourites to stand out quickly. I'm always game to try some micro-brew, as well. Living in Hawaii is a bit limiting in the micro-brew world, so it is nice to get out once in awhile.

Socorro Springs was conveniently located right near my hotel, and also open past 9pm, which is a novelty in Socorro.

In addition to wood-fired pizza, they also offer pasta dishes, and a variety of items from the grill, such as hot sandwiches, burgers, and other delectable items.

I tried the spinach-artichoke dip appetizer, which was enough for a meal. It comes with bread, and accompanied by a Bock ale, was quite filling! The bock was perfect. It was light, yet full and flavourful. It went well with the artichoke.

My second dinner was the Tomato del Sol pizza, a vegetarian option with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, green chile (of course), capers, and several cheeses. My beer choice was the Cherry Wheat Ale, which was a bit sweet for my personal taste, but very good.

The only bummer was that they were all out of dark beers/ales while we were there. I suppose I'll return someday and try one!

Check Socorro Hotel Deals