SoBo Brighton

SoBo Brighton Rates and Deals

SoBo Brighton Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Smelly, sort of far, but alright Sep 16, 2012
The people at Sobo we nice enough, and I really couldn't complain, complain about anything. It just was not the nicest hostel. It smelled bad, the hall ways were tiny, and there was no elevator (not that this is necessary, but I had to walk up way too many stairs with my luggage). Ok so I'm lying. I can complain.

The bed wasn't that bad, as I can't remember how the sleep went, I was terribly wasted though when I slept, so it could have been the floor and I would not have cared.

We arrived relatively late and left relatively early. Everyone in the room were other Pommys, and not overly friendly as it did not have the same atmosphere as the other hostel I had been too where it was an international traveler's mecca. However, it was December 30th, so this was by all mean the reason for the lameness.

I wouldn't stay here again, I found it too far away from the bars, so a taxi was a must, but since I was only on a two week break, I didn't have any quams with getting a taxi. However, if I would have been on 2+ months of traveling, I would have absolutely cried because of the location.

SoBo Brighton Overview

SoBo provides self catered accommodation in the style of a budget Hotel / Hostel / Backpackers. We are located in The City of Brighton & Hove and just a few minutes walk from the seafront. Everyone welcome! This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

SoBo Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Swimming pool
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels