Snowshoe Mountain Resort

Snowshoe Mountain Resort Rates and Deals

Snowshoe Mountain Resort Reviews

es1418 es1418
A Good Family Ski Resort Jan 29, 2012
I just returned from my first snowboarding lesson. I've never been to a ski resort before, and I rented a condo immediately outside the resort with some friends.

The resort is well spoken of by many people, and I can see why. The scenery is beautiful and the trails are well-groomed. My only complaint was that I had assumed the resort would have hot tubs scattered around the property but I didn't see any - perhaps the liability associated with hot tubs and young kids would have been too great?

All in all it was a nice place and I'd visit it again.
Andy99 Andy99
A very nice hotel in the West Virginia Mountains Jan 16, 2011
It may seem incongruous that we stayed at the Inn at Snowshoe in the middle of summer! Snowshoe is a very popular ski and winter sports resort area. But, we were in West Virginia to see the Cass Scenic Railroad State Park. There are older "Mom and Pop" motels in Cass, WV, but we wanted something newer.

The Inn at Snowshoe operates year-round. It was a scenic drive around the mountain from Cass. It is fairly isolated. The only thing nearby is the main Snowshoe Resort up the mountain. The Inn is at the base of the mountain and less expensive than the mountain resort proper.

Our two Queen bed room was great for our family of four. We enjoyed breakfast at teh hotel's restaurant, where I orderd a waffle, hash brown potatos, and sausage from the menu. (I understand breakfast is now complimentary.) For dinner, we drove up the mountain to Auntie's Pasta Italian restuarant at the main resort.

You're in a rural envrionment at this hotel. (As you can tell from my photo!) There is a collection of clothing and handcraft shops across the highway, which we visited. Aside from Cass, summer visitors can hike and mountain bike in the area. The MountainFest motorcycle rally was going on during our stay and the hotel was its headquarters. The bikers were very nice. (I was surprised that many of the bikers were older couples!)
View from our room at the Inn at S…

Snowshoe Mountain Resort Overview

The Inn at Snowshoe offers standard, one and two bedroom units located at the base of Snowshoe Mountain. The Inn at Snowshoe is six miles from the slopes and Village at Snowshoe. This property has been a favorite of skiers for decades. It offers all the amenities you need in one location at very reasonable prices. The Inn is a full service hotel with a host of amenities including: Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi and Exercise Room, Arcade, Restaurant and Bar, Full Service Front Desk and Gift Shop. Please note, the standard rooms at the Inn at Snowshoe are non-cooking rooms. Plus, all standard rooms and the lobby are non-smoking. Food is available at the Inn at Snowshoe at Brandi's Restaurant as well as at Brandi's Bar. Complimentary breakfast is also included for rooms at the Inn. This description is based on information provided by the B&B / inn.

Snowshoe Mountain Resort Amenities