Snorkeling

Maui, United States

Snorkeling Maui Reviews

Asia84 Asia84
Aug 21, 2006
I went snorkelingoff ofthe Teralani 3 . . .I had a great time!

It cost about $93 per person . .i think it's a bit cheaper for the kids. But you get to chill out on the catermaran, meet new people, go snorkel, eat lunch, free mai tai and other drinks, see spinner dolphins, relax, and get a tan if you desire.

the crew was very nice and you felt comfortable. even the guest who brought the little ones were nice . . all of the children are well behaved.

Note:

1. Don't wear a hat. while it's good for the sun, it will more than likely blow away

2. wear sunblock!

3. make sure your digital camera has a strap on it, or it will share the same fate as your hat! use it and put it below deck . . .better yet, get a waterproof disposible camera.

4. ask for help if you need it . .they (the crew) are very helpful and don't mind answering "dumb questions"

5. bring money! i know, i know. you're like, "whatttt???" but there is this awesome photographer onboard who takes great photos of you and your family and gets much better picks of those dolphins than what you took on you cute digital . . he also takes great underwater photos . .i'm not sure if he ever came up for air when we all were out snorkeling. the cost is about 100 bucks for the whole experience on DVD. so bring a credit card . .atleast if it lost, you can just cancel the card.
jwilsonwsu says:
I love snorkeling. Especially boat tour snorkeling trips.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2007
travelman727 says:
Congratulations on your first snorkel trip! It seemes like you got the royal treatment in Maui! I've never been on an excursion where you had your own boat photographer.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Snorkeling

Molokini crater and turtle town snorkeling
DAY 3: SNORKELING DAY!!!! (UNDERWATER PHOTOS *UPLOADED 10/4/2008*)HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR DAY AND NIGHT I opened the the door and said “GOOD MORNING MAUI”.The girls went snorkeling at…MAUI.” I helped the girls carry their snorkel gear, I am now the snorkel gear bitch. “H” took photos of the roosters…
Randomness from Hawaii
We spent several days cruising around and between the islands, stopping at roughly one a day.  Went snorkeling in Maui, which was great...too bad we used an underwater camera, so I don't have …snorkeling in Maui, which was great...too bad we used an underwater camera, so I don't have the pictures…
Good morning maui!!!!
DAY 1 ON OUR DAY OF PARADISEOMG of course my body is on California time. I went to bed at 12am Hawaii Time EEEEK and its 3am California time. I crashed and burned and I put the TV on sleep and alarme…snorkeled in Maui before. I wanted the girls to experience it.   After we all settled with our weeks activities…

Check Maui Hotel Deals