Snorkeling in the Red Sea

Hurghada, Egypt
Snorkeling in the Red Sea - The beautiful beach of Hurghada.
Snorkeling in the Red Sea - It is really relaxing!

Snorkeling in the Red Sea Hurghada Reviews

Beei Beei
A really "wow" view! Jun 24, 2011
We took a package 90 L.E included lunch and 4 places to go for the Red sea. The beach is really beautiful. You can see a different colour of the sea. Well, if you know to swim,it will be better. Snorkeling is one of the activity included in our package. I could see the fishes when I was on the boat.The fishes are very big and the sea is really clean. Besides that, we also have fishing activity. It is really a relaxing trip to Red Sea.
The beautiful beach of Hurghada.
wiedemann wiedemann
Mar 23, 2007
Snorkeling and diving are two of my very favorite things to do when i travel. If you are into them as much as I am, you will know that the Red Sea is probably the best place in the world for diving, I say this knowing that a lot of people I've talked to that have been to Australia and Belize say the same. Although i have not been to Australia, I would say that the Red Sea is very reminiscent to that of Belize as far as snorkeling topography is concerned, however the fish colorings in the Red Sea take the cake. At any rate, let me get down to the details. It is really easy to get into the Red Sea with a tour of some sort. Almost every hotel has a snorkeling tour they either run, or can get you reserved on. The prices range quite a bit. We toured in Hurghada, which by comparison to Sharm El Sheikh, was not that great, but it was pretty amazing still. Our tour was full day with lunch and costed about 120EGP/person no student discount was available. ($24 USD/Person). Our boat left at 9am and came back to port at about 3pm. We stopped at the Giftun Islands and snorkelled around that area a bit as well... It was a neat trip, but not near as good as Sharm.

Related Travel Blogs About Snorkeling in the Red Sea

Egypt - A Lifetime of Memories
After our 14 hour flight to Cairo we were all a little delirious, most of us having had very little sleep! We were all running on adrenalin and high on emotions, for every one of us had realised we…Hurghada were sure to be busy. They were indeed - we spent our time snorkelling off-shore in the red sea (another…

Check Hurghada Hotel Deals