Snorkeling & Boat Tour

Kauai, Hawaii

Snorkeling & Boat Tour Kauai Reviews

decidedly_uncertain decidedl…
Na Pali Coastline Jul 11, 2008
In a beautiful place like Kauai, it is easy to get distracted, which is exactly the point right??? Well, one of the most exciting distractions and attractions i found there was a catamaran tour of the Na Plai Coastline. It was about $130 a person as I recall, but it was worth every penny. The Boat was bigger than it seemed and the crew we had were amazing! And may I add a bit sexy...only a bit! There was always foor and drinks going around, so no need to worry about that! They took us out around the coast. They knew exactly where to find giant turtles and dolphins and made sure that we all got to see them! As we started to go a little further out, the waters got really bumpy, and sitting in the front of course, I was continuously pounded with water and it was amazing! Like a rollercoaster ride!! Only a bit salty... We toured around the coast where we saw amazing green valleys and secret beaches! When we were almost back, we got to stop and go snorkeling off the boat! There were the most beautiful fish! Like the ones you would imagine there! And there were also turtles! Two big ones, and a baby! Which was still bigger than a basketball! All in all, the experience was amazing! It is things like those that make you want to stay there forever!
j2006 says:
I'm going to Kauai in August...any suggestions on which part of the island to stay on (ie: north shore area or South shore area). Did you happen to stay at a nice hotel you would recommend? Thanks for any advice you could give me :)
Posted on: Jan 31, 2009