Snoqualmie Falls

Seattle, Washington

Snoqualmie Falls Seattle Reviews

kngu82 kngu82
Excellent Snowboard Experience Mar 29, 2011
I went for the first time in my life to Snowbard at Snoqualmie Fall in Seattle; after like 2 hours driving from the city i was able to see the Snow from the mountain.

Unfortunately i spend only 1 day doing snowboard, but they offered me a package renting the board and included a basic training.

After the training i was able to do some rides without any problem. I think is a great place for beginners like me, but also seem to have fast rides for expert.

I recommend it.
X_Drive X_Drive
Jul 24, 2007
Barely 25 miles east of Seattle is the small community of Snoqualmie. And the highlight of this area is Snoqualmie Falls, which was just downstream from the oldest hydro-electric plant in the Pacific Northwest. The area is very visitor friendly with a huge parking lot and wonderful two-acre park with large gift shop, visitor center, and observation platform. It is disabled friendly and wheelchair accessible and the observation area to the upper view of the falls is less than 200 yards from the parking area. You can also take the steep trail down to the river below and get a great view up at the falls. That trail is a half mile each way. There is no charge for parking or the falls. Naturally, higher water levels in early spring make this 270 foot waterfall more spectacular because the width and amount of water is so much greater, but even in late July it was well worth seeing.

Related Travel Blogs About Snoqualmie Falls

Snoqualmie Falls & North Bend Outlet Mall
I'd been talking to my friend Shane about the waterfalls I saw at Columbia Gorge when I was there in February.  Yeah, yeah...I know, blog still pending on that trip too!!! Someday, I w…Seattle, Shane suggested we check out Snoqualmie Falls which was only about a 45 minute drive away.  Shane was doing…

Check Seattle Hotel Deals