Snoqualmie Falls

Snoqualmie, Washington

Snoqualmie Falls Reviews

Traveling_Brian Travelin…
Nov 08, 2007
Snoqualmie Falls is one of the most (if not THE most) popular waterfalls in Washington. With over 1.5 million visitors each year, you can almost always expect a crowd at the falls. Prepare to fight for a good shot of the falls.

There is plenty of free parking nearby. The main parking lot connects with the falls by a walkway bridge. A platform has been built to provide visitors with a wonderful view of the 270 ft fall. The platform is wheelchair accessible. Pets are not allowed.

There is also a path that leads down the hill, through the forest, to the foot of the falls below. This path is more of a walk than a hike and does not require any specific level of fitness.

Next to the falls is the Snoqualmie Lodge, a famous and pricey hotel.

The falls are quite lovely, and it is a recommended stop for anyone traveling down I-90.
Snoqualmie Falls (full)
Snoqualmie Falls (half)

Related Travel Blogs About Snoqualmie Falls

Snoqualmie Falls
After having lunch with Shane's grandmother, it was time to head to Snoqualmie Falls.  I was observing the views and surroundings as my chauffeur, Shane, drove to Snoqualmie falls.  I espec…Snoqualmie Falls.  I was observing the views and surroundings as my chauffeur , Shane, drove to Snoqualmie falls
Day 1: Erin's visit (poohstanggt) - Snoqualmie Falls
Where to begin? Lets start with my friend Erin (poohstanggt) coming into town, and while she was here she wanted to see some local area sights. One of the things she wanted to see was the S…Snoqualmie falls. I heard this and said cool, I have some ideas - we can do stuff in  Snoqualmie
Snoqualmie Falls & North Bend Outlet Mall
I'd been talking to my friend Shane about the waterfalls I saw at Columbia Gorge when I was there in February.  Yeah, yeah...I know, blog still pending on that trip too!!! Someday, I w…Snoqualmie Falls which was only about a 45 minute drive away.  Shane was doing some research on different…

Check Snoqualmie Hotel Deals