Snoozles Hostel

Check Galway Hotel Deals

Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

dannydcov dannydcov
Nicest Staff Nov 12, 2012
My friend and I drank too much the night before and missed our bus from Dublin to Galway. The tourist center helped us get onto a later bus (we had purchased a tour that included transfer and a hostel) to get to Galway. Snoozles is right around the corner from the bus station so it is a great location. Upon arrival, we were greeted with much enthusiasm, given a map with lots of helpful spots on it, and invited to a pub crawl.

The room was clean (it was a 4 person room, but it was just the 2 of us for the night) and had our own personal shower. I cannot remember the exact price because it was booked as a whole package.

We ended up having a great time on the pub crawl, met some really cool people, and the staff was incredibly helpful and fun. I definitely will be coming back to stay here on my next trip to Ireland.

Snoozles Hostel Overview

If it is the shopping you are after, the Snoozles Hostel is ideally situated to access Galway's shopping district. The hostel offers free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool as well as a bbq/picnic area, a laundry service and a concierge. Galway's attractions, such as Bold Art Gallery and Galway Shopping Centre are within a 10 minute walk.

The Snoozles Hostel's neighbourhood is known for its nightlife and you'll be spoilt for choice deciding on the place to go and let loose.

Snoozles Hostel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels