Snake Canyon

Snake Canyon Reviews

johnnyk johnnyk
Slot Canyon Adventure Mar 02, 2010
As soon as the introductions were made our guide Naseeb asked for assurance that we were strong swimmers. You might think I would pick up on such an obvious clue. I assured him I was nothing less than the second coming of Johnny Weissmuller, but secretly confident that I could at least doggie paddle to the side of the pool. After our tour of the Nakahl Fort we began the journey to Az Zammah and Wadi Bani Awf for our trek through the Snake Canyon, so named for the serpintine path it cuts through the Al Hajar Mountains. My research hinted that a journey through the Snake should be attempted only by the adventurous and that certainly was the case. While the Snake scenery was beautiful and dramatic the various climbs, jumps and swims made for a most exciting passage.First time Snake explorers should very seriously consider the services of a skilled and experienced guide and I would highly recommend our tour operator, Naseeb Habib Al Raisi at Sun and Sand Tours in Muscat.(
Enter the snake!
Already wet.
What a place.
I don't want to jump!
naseeb says:
Dear John,

Hope everything is OK with you. It’s a great review that you & Vance have written. It was real pleasure reading and looking at the great stuff.

I have been working on updating Sun and Sand Tours website, including the Customer Feedback page. And I will be very proud to add your feedback in that page.
If you are agreeable to this then please send me your feedback including your name, nationality and email address to show that these comments are authentic, that is from real people, who have had a very real experience with Sun and Sand Tours discovering Oman.

Many thanks,