Smokey Bones

www.smokeybones.com - (757) 671-1622
Smokey Bones  - 20 piece buffalo wings
Smokey Bones  - BBQ nachos
Smokey Bones  - spinach and artichoke dip
Smokey Bones  - were we watched the SUPER BOWL. WOO HOO GO GIANTS :)
Smokey Bones  - THE SPORTS BAR
Smokey Bones  - FEATURED REVIEW 2/8/08

Smokey Bones Virginia Beach Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Feb 03, 2008
We just finished unloading the moving truck. it was SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. we wanted to watch it with a bunch of crazy giants fans. my bf and his bro are from NY. however, they are jets fans. i was rooting for the GIANTS :) however, I AM A RAMS FANS :)

this is an east coast restaurant, mainly in IL, MI, OH, GA, FL, IN, TN, SC, VA, NC, DC, MD, PA, NY, RI, AND MA.

this is an awesome place to watch sports. every table has speakers. you can set any channel any TV in the restaurant.

98% of the clientèle was giants fans. there were 2 women who were patriots fans. when the giants made that TD at 35 seconds left, we all jumped up and raised the roof :)

we first ordered BBQ nachos. IT WAS A HUGE PORTION. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH CHEESE AND CHICKEN.

then we ordered 20 pieces of buffalo wings. IT WAS SUB PAR WINGS. HOOTERS IS STILL THE BEST.

then we ordered spinach and artichoke dip. WOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST. I LOVE IT WHEN THERE IS PLENTY OF SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE CHUNKS. THE CHIPS WHERE NOT SALTY.

we ended with another 20 pieces of buffalo wings. it was the end of the half. we ordered a total of 2 pitchers of beer. we hung out there for 5hrs. we were all on our feet when the giants won :)

i would only come back to watch SUPER BOWL, NBA PLAYOFFS, WORLD SERIES, MARCH MADNESS AND TRY THEIR RIBS :)
20 piece buffalo wings
BBQ nachos
spinach and artichoke dip
were we watched the SUPER BOWL. WO…
jericho9mm says:
Wow!!!
mellemel8 says:
WOW THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRATS. GO GIANTS :)
trhoades says:
Congrats. They don't really have sports bars here in SF. It's probably a good thing for my wasteline. But I do miss the fun.

Check Virginia Beach Hotel Deals