Smith

Check Nice Hotel Deals

Smith Nice Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Cramped place in Old Town Jun 02, 2013
This was cheapest accommodation I could find for my two nights in Nice, but was still a little too much for a dorm bed.

Location is very good, in the old town, 20 minutes walking from Train Station, and 5 minutes walk from buses that will take you to Monaco or anywhere else north of Nice along the coast.

Hostel is located in an old building, and has few floors. Reception is a hallway, with couple of chairs, and couple of computers for your use. Few guys that worked at the reception while I was there were all super helpful, if they were at their post.

There is a kitchen, but I never walked in.

Breakfast is included, but starts at 9:30 and I was out before that time, so I have no idea what they serve.

Each floor has a key that you get, and another key to get into your set of rooms, and then a key to get into your room. :) ..

My room was cramped, but that's usual for a hostel. 6 beds in a small room, with 6 lockers and a large mirror. Beds were very shaky, which I didn't like. There was a lack of power outlets in our room. Only one worked, for 6 of us!

Bathroom, it's a story in itself .. they showed me that in a few days they will build a new bathroom, but while I was there we had to go up a flight of narrow wooden stairs to get to two very small bathrooms. Each had a shower, a toilet and a sink. Very low ceiling. One was out of hot water the first night I was there. They were not very clean, but I guess at a place like this it largely depends on the guests.

Free WiFi worked upstairs in our room, although signal was weak.
female dorm
bathroom
shower
dardeb says:
it was ok .. I was very busy while I was there, so I only came to sleep, and was so tired that I slept really well :)
Chokk says:
I am happy you survived ;)
Chokk says:
I am happy you survived ;)

Check Nice Hotel Deals