Smash Hit Subs

102 E HWY 95, Beatty, NV, USA

Smash Hit Subs Beatty Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Feb 16, 2008
I thought Will was crazy when he told me that this gas station in beatty had good subs.

the sandwich shop looks like a "subway" was here before. it had the same layout on way this make your sub. even the names of the subs. the bread is white or wheat. the prices are about the same.

i ordered the 12in. COLD CUT COMBO with lettuce, red onion, mayo and oil/vinegar. WOW THIS SUBS WAS HUGE. THE SLICES OF MEATS WAS 1/2in. THICK. I ASKED THEM TO CUT IN INTO 1/3 PIECES. I DID NOT HAVE BREAKFAST AND THERE WAS NO PLACE TO EAT TIL 33 MILES AWAY. IN THE END OF THE DAY I ATE ONLY 2 PIECES.

Will ordered the 6in. BBQ beef. OF COURSE HE LIKES IT :)
my 1/2in. thick of cold cut combo
badmanfrombeatty says:
Funny, I just ate a cold cut combo from there last night! It was great! We live in Beatty. More on this gas station sub shop at http://www.beattynevada.us/Rebel-Food.html
Posted on: May 13, 2009
mellemel8 says:
hee hee $4 for that sandwich. it was a steal :)
Posted on: Feb 22, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Smash Hit Subs

Drink, stretch, and go
WOW i was watching "the incredbles" from badwater then i passed out. i woke up right before we arrive at shoshone. we wanted to get some water and soda, also stretch out. that was a long drive from b…beatty, NV. eeeeeeeeeeek there is nothing to eat there other than "smash hit subs" (see review) or a mexican restuarant…

Check Beatty Hotel Deals