Smart Hotel Holiday

Smart Hotel Holiday Rates and Deals

Smart Hotel Holiday Venice Reviews

Montrealer_514 Montreal…
Nice hotel in Venice Mar 12, 2011
I stayed in this hotel last year with my friend and a bunch of people in a tour group. I must say that its a lovely hotel with an affordable price.

This hotel is modern-designed. Very clean and the beds are comfy. Just like most hotels, it has TV satellite and high speed internet. It has a great restaurant. The breakfast was good too. They have airport and train station shuttles for a fee.

I found the very friendly staffs quite entertaining. I realize that I would have to bring my laptop along with me every time I travel because otherwise, I would always wait for other people to sleep and find myself going down the lobby from 12 midnight just to access the internet !

Quite sleepy and very tired, there I was, dragging myself downstairs to send updates to my Mom and friends back home in Canada. I found Jimmy, the gentleman in the reception who assisted me to get the internet connection for a very small fee of course. He was friendly and to my surprise, after finding out that I come from Montréal, he asked me to switch our conversation to French ! So, started speaking to him in French and I was quite pleased though I wanted to practice my Italian hehe. After a short conversation, he handed me my 5 Euro change from the internet access and said "Do not spend this money, remember that its Jimmy who handed this to you". I got back in my room with a smile on my face. I kept that bill on my travel souvenir box with his name on it so I will always remember :)

Simple friendly gestures like this makes my stay memorable in a hotel. I wish all the hotel staffs are like him. I recomend this hotel to everyone who wish to travel Venice Italy !

Smart Hotel Holiday Overview

Guests of this hotel in Mestre can enjoy close proximity to Venice with all its historical and cultural significance. The Smart Hotel Holiday Venice is also nearby to many restaurants and shops, and guests can also get around the surrounding area easily on the city’s bus system. Guests of the Smart Hotel Holiday Venice can easily get around town on the city’s public transportation system. The hotel also offers a secured parking lot for guests who drive there.

Each of this hotel’s rooms includes an LCD satellite television and a telephone. All of the Smart Hotel Holiday Venice’s rooms includes an attached marble bathroom with a hair dryer, and each room is air conditioned.

The Smart Hotel Holiday Venice offers guests generous amenities like a buffet breakfast that is served each morning. Other eating options include an on-site restaurant, which features both Italian and international cuisine, and an American bar, which is open around the clock and which features a terrace where guests can enjoy their drinks. Besides this, the hotel offers a gym where guests can work out.

Smart Hotel Holiday Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower