Smallville 21 Hotel

Check Iloilo City Hotel Deals

Smallville 21 Hotel Iloilo City Reviews

Chartreuse77 Chartreu…
Cozy ambiance with well-maintained spaces Jun 12, 2012
I was invited to have dinner in this hotel and was excited since it was my first time to set foot at this hotel. The facade was simple yet elegant with glass panels on the facade. As we entered the lobby, I was impressed how clean the place and well-lighted the place was.

We headed to one of the function rooms for the buffet dinner. Consistently, the room was also well kept and organized. When it came to the food, I give a two thumbs up since it lived up to my expectations. The lechon kawali was superbly crisp and not so greasy. The grilled fish (tangigue) was cooked just right. I had a very hearty meal. BY the way, I had a taste of their tiramisu served on their resto at the lobby. The tiramisu was delectable, not too sweet with that evident coffee flavor.

The service of the staff was commendable since they were right on to cater to your needs.

All in all, I was very satisfied with my dining experience in this hotel. I also checked on their room rates and were affordable starting at around 1900 per room.

I hope to go back to this hotel soon for another dining experience.

Check Iloilo City Hotel Deals