Small Talk

020 671 4864

Small Talk Amsterdam Reviews

tjwood tjwood
Great place to stop at! Mar 16, 2012
This was recommend by the staff at the Hilton. I asked for a place near the museum area for lunch. Great recommendation!!

Stop here after walking all day and decided to try for food. Our 4 person party had some great meas in this little cafe. The onion soup was excellent and the sandwich also. Best of all this was too crowded with tourists but more likely locals. We were seated in the from solarium in the winter time and it was warm. The staff is very friendly and nice, quick service.

The hot chocolate was a better choice over the coffee for hot beverages.

The only warning I give is that when steeping out of the door back onto the sidewalk, there is little space before a bicyclist may run into you, so be careful!!
DerickFT DerickFT
Bad food Oct 02, 2011
I ordered the cod with french fries, broccoli, and salad. None of it was palatable. It was quite awful. The restaurant decor was outdated and somewhat dirty. There were no Dutch locals there - only unknowing tourists whom the establishment considered to be its prey. Stay away!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Small Talk

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…talking to each other on the boat..   I had a very satisfying chat with the Israeli couple. I fouind the guy to be very enthusiastic about my plans…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…talk Thai to the driver and tell them where we wanted to go.   We decided we want to have a walk around for a bit so politely decline…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals