Slota Kaczka Restaurant

www.zlota-kaczka.pl - +48 500 200 200

Slota Kaczka Restaurant Warsaw Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
pleased almost in all aspect... May 12, 2015
We did not avail of the breakfast at the hotel because Emilia wanted us to have at a local restaurant that serves local cuisine.

The restaurant located in the heart of the city is just next door to the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Mall and Hard Rock Café.

The interior is cozy and clean. It wasn't busy when we got in so; the place was nice and quiet.

A friendly young lady took our orders. The service was fast. She brought our coffee and tea first, and not too long, our food. The serving for coffee was too little, however (and no refill! ;->)

I ordered some local sausage topped with melted cheese. The meal came with a sunny side egg, some tomato slices and two bread rolls. The sausage was very delicious and a delight! The edge of egg white, although burnt was fine --- that is how other people prefer a sunny side egg!

As far as prices are concern, I am not sure. (My TravBuddy did not allow me pitch-in for the bill :< )

I liked the local sausage. I was pleased with the service.

Over all, Slota Kaczka is a neat place for some decent breakfast.

Ops, one more thing; there is no restroom in the restaurant. Please use the mall’s restroom when needed.

P.S. The management has decided to move into another area. I will update their address as soon as I find out.
the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Mall
The Hard Rock Cafe
Menu Card
dining room
EmyG says:
It was moved somewhere ... I need to figure out where it is now >,<

P.S. Złota Kaczka :) Golden Duck :)
Posted on: Sep 15, 2015