Sloane Court Hotel

17 Balmoral Road

Sloane Court Hotel Reviews

Martin_Austria Martin_A…
Affordable hotel in Singapore Dec 25, 2007
!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION, since my last visit it seems that this place has changed a lot. I read lots of complains on other pages. My review is based on about 5 years ago, so please think twice before booking this place!

The Sloane Court Hotel is (was) a good place to stay in Singapore. Its not a fancy place but they have all you need. They offer two room categories, standard - with are very used and old and the new(er) rooms. I had the standard category twice. The room of th first time was a bit nicer but both where allright. The all rooms have air-condition which is what you really want there :-)

Price was 2007 about 50 Euros per night and room (25/person). You can book rooms also for half a day which is nice if you arrive/leave at uncomfortable times or if you would like to come back, leave your belongings there and to have a shower before you drive to the airport again.

I have been here twice, but due many other reviews I ll really reconsider a third time.
View from out side.
one of the nice rooms.
Lonelytravelerwin says:
Thanks for the review. I have always wondered if the rooms in this hotel is good. After your review, I think I will put some of my overseas guests in this hotel. Thanks for sharing :)
Posted on: Sep 18, 2007