Slo Perk Cafe

805-541-4616

Slo Perk Cafe San Luis Obispo Reviews

londonlova londonlo…
Jul 02, 2007
I really enjoy going to this cafe. Actually, I regularlly go there. Don't listen to the dude below me. He has no idea what he is talking about. First of all, the Ranger cookie is the best cookie i have ever tasted, and i have tasted my far share. It is made of walnuts, chocolate chips, coconut, and oatmeal. soooooo gooooood. The coffee is pretty great too. If you are a hardened Starbuck's-er you might not like it. no enough sugar for you. But I think it is great, none of that burnt taste or excesivly bitter. It has two computers, really cheap to use. oh and by the way did i mention that she (owner) makes her own baked goods besides the cookies. Croissants, muffins, freshly baked. IF you are a biker, then i believe you get your order for free and a t-shirt but don't quote me on that.
Eric Eric
Dec 31, 2006
Small cafe in downtown San Luis Obispo. Main reason we stopped here was because every other cafe seemed to be closed! The espresso wasn't too great, but they did have a thing called a "Ranger" cookie that was pretty good. It's an oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips, coconut, and cornflakes. Sounds like a weird combo, but was actually pretty tasty.

Check San Luis Obispo Hotel Deals