Sliema Hotels

Browse 10 Sliema, Malta hotel reviews for 42 Sliema hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Gzira Hotels0.8 km
Paceville Hotels1.3 km
St Julians Hotels1.5 km
Valletta Hotels1.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Sliema Hotels and Deals

#1 of 42 hotels in Sliema
Ils1976 says: "The hotel itself is ideally located, there is just no doubt about that. It is si..."
$43
#2 of 42 hotels in Sliema
jennjeff1 says: "We stayed at the Fortina Spa Resort in Sliema for our first trip to Malta in Dec..."
$33
#3 of 42 hotels in Sliema
pepe88 says: "I stayed in this hostel a couple of years ago with other three friends of mine. ..."
1.5
#4 of 42 hotels in Sliema
fransglobal says: "Great location but I had mixed views on this place. 60 euro a night for very lar..."
$34
#5 of 42 hotels in Sliema
tirsomaldonado says: "My first impression was not good at all. We got there quite late and our welcome..."
$19
#6 of 42 hotels in Sliema
aloneinthecrowd says: "Since we're travelling mostly on low budget we were looking for a hotel just for..."
#7 of 42 hotels in Sliema
aotw says: "Its a four star hotel, but definitely not the service and quality of this catego..."
#8 of 42 hotels in Sliema
onesh0t says: "This hotel is appalling. First I arrived at the hotel with my papers from boo..."
$15
#9 of 42 hotels in Sliema
115 The Strand Aparthotel has recently undergone extensive renovation program, the hotel now has 84 guestrooms in a 8-story prop...
$9
#10 of 42 hotels in Sliema
Overview This is a great budget hotel with a fantastic location. Ideal for those wanting to be close to Malta's main shopping an...
Sliema