Sliema Hotels

Browse 12 Sliema, Malta hotel reviews for 42 Sliema hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Gzira Hotels0.8 km
Paceville Hotels1.3 km
St Julians Hotels1.5 km
Valletta Hotels1.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Sliema Hotels and Deals

#1 of 42 hotels in Sliema
slothtraveller says: "I found the Preluna a great base while holidaying in Malta in July 2008. Situate..."
$47
#2 of 42 hotels in Sliema
jennjeff1 says: "We stayed at the Fortina Spa Resort in Sliema for our first trip to Malta in Dec..."
$36
#3 of 42 hotels in Sliema
pepe88 says: "I stayed in this hostel a couple of years ago with other three friends of mine. ..."
1.5
#4 of 42 hotels in Sliema
fransglobal says: "Great location but I had mixed views on this place. 60 euro a night for very lar..."
$38
#5 of 42 hotels in Sliema
tirsomaldonado says: "My first impression was not good at all. We got there quite late and our welcome..."
$20
#6 of 42 hotels in Sliema
Maurizioago says: "I spent five days at this hotel full board. I was given a small, but nice ro..."
$26
#7 of 42 hotels in Sliema
aloneinthecrowd says: "Since we're travelling mostly on low budget we were looking for a hotel just for..."
#8 of 42 hotels in Sliema
aotw says: "Its a four star hotel, but definitely not the service and quality of this catego..."
#9 of 42 hotels in Sliema
onesh0t says: "This hotel is appalling. First I arrived at the hotel with my papers from boo..."
$16
#10 of 42 hotels in Sliema
115 The Strand Aparthotel has recently undergone extensive renovation program, the hotel now has 84 guestrooms in a 8-story prop...
$9