Sleeping boat

Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Sleeping boat - This is another kind of boat where you can go in a private grou. Again no private room.
Sleeping boat - This thing, I think it has private room and the move along the river too. Toilet..sure!!
Sleeping boat - Another kind of accommodation by the river side. Sometime the boat will take you the river resort like this where you will get to see the nature very closely.
Sleeping boat - These boats are open air normally used for party and sleeping. I think they have no private room. BTW, I doubt about the toilet too :D
Sleeping boat - Same kind of boat used for party.

Check Kanchanaburi Hotel Deals

Sleeping boat Kanchanaburi Reviews

dodge dodge
Oct 09, 2007
Regarding Juanito & Leah's request about sleeping boat in Thailand, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same sleeping boat here, however, I did some research about it and below pics are some kind of sleeping boats available in Thailand. BTW, sorry that I've never tried it so I cannot share the experience. Don't forget to tell me about your trip so I can try myself next time :D.

These boat hotels are in Kanchanaburi, the western province of Thailand. The boat will float along the river Kwai. Kanchanaburi has its famous history about WWII. The key hilight is the rail way, 300 km long, which was built by the allied prisoners of WWII within 1 year to move Japanese troop to Mayanmar.

Here are some website I found from google and Tourism Authority of Thailand website:

How to get there

By train: get the train at Bangkok Noi train station, near Siriraj Hospital (the hospital is on Chao Praya River opposite to Thammasat University and the Grand Palace). Train leave at 07.40 am and 01.50 pm. You'd better check the schedule again at 02-411-3102.

By bus: go to southern bus terminal on Pinklao Road. The bus leaves ever 20 mins from 5.10 am - 9 pm.(never on time anyway) The trip takes around 2 hrs. Tel. 02-435-5012

If you have any problem about the phone which might not be updated you can call operator 1133 (3 baht/min) or 1113 (6 baht/min)
These boats are open air normally …
This is another kind of boat where…
This thing, I think it has private…
Same kind of boat used for party.
DragonFlies says:
You are the kindest person !!!
Thansk you so much, even though its not the one I saw before, it looks really nice :)
Posted on: Oct 09, 2007