Sleep No More

530 West 27th Street, New York, NY, USA

Sleep No More New York Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
An Interactive Experience like no other Aug 08, 2011
If you are in NY, check out Sleep No More. You don't want to miss out on one of the most spectacular experiences ever created by man. I’m not even kidding!!

I can’t explain the experience as its just a life altering, interactive experience. It’s an interactive Shakespearean theater in a hotel where the story of Macbeth plays out mixed with interpretive dance and spookiness that blows any Halloween haunted house out of the water.

Every one aside from the actors walks around with masks. And you are encouraged, and coerced, into separating from your party so you get a different experience from your friends. You explore all the different rooms from the taxidermy room with dead carcases, to the coat room that houses the agile and acrobatic bellhop, to the dinning room that moves in slow-motion, and to the orgy. You follow the actors around and they engage with the audience and pull them in. There are also secret rooms that only a select few get pulled into by the actors.

The event is short lived but has been extended numerous times. It's now been extended to September 17th.

Related Travel Blogs About Sleep No More

I woke up in the city that never sleeps!
New York City, we arrived there at 8:30 at the JFK airport. We waited for our luggage and waited for the subway train. When we arrived at the station where we had to get out of the train, it was more…sleep. The next morning we woke up early to have breakfast. We wanted to see so much of New York
Why the rush?
Yes, we call Buenos Aires the city that never sleeps but with consideration to the matter, how are the Argentine’s hours of the day spent compared to the United States?    Le…sleeps, New York , specifically regarding the matter of dining.   With one glance of a New York City block, the viewer…
My first trip to NYC
The first time I ever went to New York was in June 2005, two months before I started working for an airline. I thought I might never go there again, so I took lot of pictures of things like railroad …New York!", I wrote, "I'm going to sleep on your floor!". "You're coming to New York!", she replied…

Check New York Hotel Deals