Sleep Inn & Suites Eugene

Sleep Inn & Suites Eugene Rates and Deals

Sleep Inn & Suites Eugene Reviews

keyboards4u keyboard…
They got it right...would stay here again! Oct 05, 2009
I needed a place to stay for one night on 10/1/09. I called the hotel directly and booked through "Chris" who was very professional and courteous. After 12 hours on the road I was pretty beat so when I got there Chris got me checked in and walked me to the room to verify a king bed and tub were there (my request for both items but he wanted to make sure I didn't have any problems...very nice).

Then, while I wheeled my suitcase towards the front door from the parking lot, he (Chris) jumped up from behind the desk and opened the door for me...pretty cool, he didn't have to do that. There is covered and open parking available here.

My room was comfortable and you could tell the place was very new (I think he said they had been open four months). It had a nice-sized bathroom with a shower/tub and, while this may seem like a small thing, the shower curtain rod was curved to the exterior so that when taking a shower the shower curtain didn't "suck in" and stick to my shulder like in other showers. I am 6'-3" tall and the shower head was above my head by several inches (also a big plus if you are tall and ever had to do the "limbo" to take your shower). There was adequate hot water although they should consider a circulating pump as I needed to let it run about 20 seconds to get good, hot water but once I did, it didn't run out (and I filled the tub then showered).

The room had a fridge and microwave as well as a large (around 27", maybe?) TV. The king bed was VERY comfortable and there was an HVAC unit in the room that worked very well (of course, everything is almost brand new!).

There was an ice machine on the first floor as well as two stairwells and an elevator. In the morning they served a continental breakfast that included fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, muffins/toast/english muffins, juice, cofffee, tea, etc. It was nice and I scarfed down without anyone giving me the "look" like I am depleting all their food or something.

Across the street is a pretty decent local Mexican restaurant and bar with both indoor and outdoor seating. I had dinner and a couple margaritas over there at the bar and met some nice people I chatted with for a couple hours. Eugene is somewhat of a college town so the scene had some college aged "kids" there. Also across the street was a 7-11 open 24 hours a day although I didn't have a need to go over there.

Access to Hwy 5 was easy and close by. Overall my experience was very favorable. Kudos to Chris for all that he did...he is a good man. I felt welcome and everything being so clean and new was also a big plus. I would stay there again if I ever get up that way...they did a great job!

Sleep Inn & Suites Eugene Overview

Near the river and only a short walk from the University of Oregon campus, the Sleep Inn & Suites Eugene is one of the more convenient accommodations in the area. Guests are close to the Amtrak station, the Autzen Stadium, and the popular Fifth Street Public Market. They are also only a short commute from the Hult Center, the Federal Court House, and popular attractions like the Schnitzer Museum, the Lane Events Center, and the Museum of Natural and Cultural History too. The Sleep Inn & Suites Eugene is located at 599 E. Broadway which is 8.4 miles from the Eugene Airport set outside of the city.

Each guestroom is supplied with climate controls, a hair dryer, a mini-fridge and microwave, cable TV, high-speed Internet access, direct dial phone service, wake up services, and a full-sized bathroom with tub.

Those staying at the Inn will be able to rely on the many amenities which include free daily breakfast service, laundry and dry cleaning services, free parking on the premises, a business service center, a modern fitness room, and 24-hour front desk service.

Sleep Inn & Suites Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower