Sleep Inn International Hotel

Check Georgetown Hotel Deals

Sleep Inn International Hotel Georgetown Reviews

hauteboy hauteboy
Good budget hotel choice in Georgetown May 22, 2007
We spent three nights at the Sleep Inn International Hotel. They also have a sister Guesthouse in town. I had made a reservation via email with them but I'd never heard back from them. Luckily they did have my name when we arrived. It was a very nice place, just a few blocks from the market and other historical buildings, with free breakfast and internet for $65/night. They have cheaper rooms with fan only. They were building a bar in the hotel when we were there. The room we had was fairly small though it did have two beds in it taking up most of the space.
Sleep Inn Guesthouse
sylviandavid says:
We have had hotels not contact us to confirm too... glad this worked out for you... It sounds like a good location.
Posted on: Jun 26, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Sleep Inn International Hotel

Georgetown
5-22 Hotel: Sleep Inn International, Georgetown, Guyana, $65 Flight: Trinidad (POS) to Georgetown (GEO), Caribbean AirlinesWoke up at 5 am, our flight wasn't until 7:45 but we wanted to be there a bi…Hotel: Sleep Inn International, Georgetown, Guyana, $65 Flight: Trinidad (POS) to Georgetown (GEO), Caribbean Airlines Woke up at 5 am, our flight…
Kaieteur Falls
5-24 Hotel: Sleep Inn International, Georgetown, Guyana, $65 The next morning Dean and I were going on the Kaieteur trip, Scott would wait around the hotel with nothing to do! They were supposed to…Hotel: Sleep Inn International, Georgetown, Guyana, $65 The next morning Dean and I were going on the Kaieteur trip, Scott…

Check Georgetown Hotel Deals