Sleddog Excursions

Whistler, Canada

Sleddog Excursions Whistler Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Thoroughly check out companies! Feb 02, 2011
For anyone interested or even considering a sled-dog excursion, please be aware of the following that has recently come to light about one company which was called “Outdoor Adventures” in Whistler, B.C., Canada. It seems that after the boon of the Olympics the owner decided to kill off 100 healthy sled dogs.

Please read the link story and make up your own mind.

I, for one, feel this was an outrage and advise anyone even remotely interested in such an activity to do lots of research on the company you are planning to do business with.
hummingbird50 says:
This was beyond disgusting to me. One the man who claims to have killed the dogs said he did so under duress...and he is now suffering great guilt. Ha my ass he is...he should have just said no for God.s sake. I would rather be fired than to do such an outrageous thing. The man should be beaten. As for the owner he is now saying he wasn't aware. What the hell..that is bull crap. No one can tell me you don't know what is happening to your animals. This person should be put out of business forever...no one should ever support this business...I hope he never is allowed an animal again. I can not describe in words how I feel about someone do this to any animal. It's all about money, I am disgusted, and all for the olympic games...shame...shame...on these people.
Thanks Roger for putting this up!!!!
Posted on: Feb 14, 2011
sUrAbUyA says:
I felt angry and sick when I first saw this story in the news. I don't think this is accepted behavior with most any musher or sled dog company. I know several people in this business and they love their dogs very very much and take excellent care of them. This whole company should be shut down and none of them ever allowed to own or work with any animal again (as well as fines and jail time!!!)
Posted on: Feb 10, 2011
thecheekynomad says:
i still can't muster up words to describe how that story made me feel...it's utterly disgusting. outraged would be an understatement!
Posted on: Feb 03, 2011